8.4.13

bring on the spring

After Vancouver's sunshine fake-out, where it was so nice and beautiful and sunshiney and the world suddenly seemed so much better, we are back to the blanket of clouds and constant drizzle here in Vancouver.
I mean, the rain still isn't so bad compared with the barren wasteland from whence I came, but still.
I just wanna wear shorts without tights.
Until then, tights it is.

Which is okay. 
I kinda liked the contrast of the black tights and my new favourite shoes.





And I am also loving this top, it's such a pretty blue and the white stripe makes it feel so fresh...like spring.


2 comments:

  1. I love the entire outfit! You totally rock the tights with shorts!!! The top is so fab too. A perfect color for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, springs always makes us feel fresh and gives us the opportunity to wear nice and pretty clothes. I love the fact that I can wear all kinds of dresses and skirts and don’t have to dress with half the closet as I do when it’s winter. Love your hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...