4.6.13

5 Questions

So recently the lovely Beverly did a "5 Questions" video, and she inspired me to do the same! 
 Not that anyone was asking for it, but now you have 10 minutes of me rambling on and on! (sorry, I talk a lot.)  



Also- the new iMovie is WEIRD. Totally different than the seven year old one I was using on my old computer. So excuse the crappy editing.

And woah, sirens! I kind of just tune them out but hearing them on this video made me realize how loud they really are, haha! I live on a busy street, so they're a regular occurrence. 

Enjoy!
(or you know, at least watch it.)

*And if you get bored just do a shot (of juice) every time I say "you know".
(At least I credit in the video that My So-Called Life had a great effect on my life.)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Erin, you special little snowflake!
    I laughed a ton and almost even cried. I love everything you had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This was great. Love your openness and funniness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both hilarious and adorable!
    I'll be posting my video within the next few days, but it won't be half as cute as yours ;)
    lovecatliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'll take it! Haha. Can't wait to see yours! (I know it will be adorable too!)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...