2.6.13

Change is coming.



Don't worry, it's good change!! Like, you know, blogging more. (hopefully.)
But other than my desire to get back to something I love, i've got some exciting news to share.


I got accepted into the in Cretive Writing program at UBC. (University of British Columbia.)
I'll be getting my bachelor of fine arts!! I'm beyond thrilled. I've always loved books and believed strongly in the power of writing and shared experiences. Books were always there for me in my hardest times growing up and to get to work on my own dreams of sharing with others is beyond incredible to me.

But other than getting to study a passion, I get to stay in my wonderful (adoptive) city. It's coming up on six years since I moved here and I just keep loving it more and more. The only way I will ever leave Vancouver is kicking and screaming. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this city.

Okay, now onto the clothes!!





Another great thing about living in Vancouver is it's proximity to the US. The shopping and the restaurants south of the border are always worth a trip down to Seattle or Portland. Plus Size shopping in Canada is a nightmare! 
But I recently discovered that it's actually incredibly cheap and easy to order online and get your cheap, cute, (american) clothes delivered just an hour outside of Vancouver, over the boarder.
It's how I got this adorable aztec print dress!

The shoes are representing my loalty to Canada, they are a remnant from the (now gone) days of Zellers.

And I got the denim jacket at for a great sale at Old Navy!


So stay tuned, folks!
I've got a few more posts up my sleeves (like a review from eShakti!) i've just been too busy to get up since getting to that program I mentioned was incredibly exhausting and time consuming. But so worth it! ;)







4 comments:

  1. Well, nice to see you here again.
    And eShakti?? I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Erin. I know you worked very hard for this and it's great to see that come to fruition for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...