31.7.13

Summer Style, or Lack Of...

There is something about summer that just makes my style disappear.
It's. Just. So. Hot.
Too hot for clothes.
So I find any excuse I can to go to the beach, to splash around in the water and to get to wear my new fatkini.

I ordered this new one online from Forever 21 Plus but I had to get it shipped to the states since it was only available from the US online store.
SO worth the trip. I'm in love with it.
Well, i'm in love with the top. The bottoms have a leopard panel on the crotch, which I think is a bit weird...I usually just wear these plain black ones instead. Mix & match!








2 comments:

  1. so beautiful girl you rock it!!!!
    fashionloverainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red hair! So pretty.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...