5.9.13

Summer Style, pt 2

I know I spoke recently about my lack of summer style, but I managed to put together this lil number the other day and it just felt so elegant and summery, so I had to share.

It's the perfect end of summer transition outfit, because it requires layering, and in the dead of summer when it's 30 above I cannot wear more than one shirt.
But when it's only in the 20's I can manage.


Another way of staying cool (in more than just one sense of the word, hah) is by keeping my long, thick, mermaid hair off my neck as much as possible. Last year I wore it in a high bun pretty much everyday, this year it's been milkmaid braids! 




2 comments:

  1. Very cute summer outfit and I love the milkmaid braids!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...