1.10.13

Old Navy Skinny Jeans

If you read this blog you can probably guess that i’m not a big fan of arbitrary rules imposed on women. This is including, but not limited to, the policing of who can and who cannot wear skinny jeans. I firmly believe that fat women (or any woman) can, and should wear skinny jeans if they want to.



Luckily, Old Navy agrees with me as they offer a wide range of Skinnies in their new online plus size collection.

They are currently on sale, starting at $19 until Wednesday, October the second, so if you want to forget the rules and get yourself a deal on some great skinny jeans head on over to OldNavy.ca!

If you need some fall fashion inspiration i've put together a few look ideas. I love skinny jeans for those days where you woke up super late and you have to race out the door to get to school in time for your test/lecture/presentation/etc so you have no time to think about clothes but you still want to look cute. That feeling sound familiar? On those days I usually throw on a pair of skinny jeans with a cute top an some flats. It may sound simple but with the right items you can put together something special.

I love the bits of interest in this one with the striped top and the zippers on the pants, then the pop of mustard with those flats!





And how cute is this sassy fox sweater? If you wear glasses, you and your animal sweater could even match. And these polka dot flats add even more whimsy to a basic staple like a skinny jean.

(all items can be found online at OldNavy.ca's plus size line) 

How do you like to dress up your skinny jeans?

*Please note this is a sponsored post, but all thoughts expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I really covet that fox sweater. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing skinny jeans and I wear a size 14. I like wearing them with anything besides a tight t-shirt. I just got that fox sweater and can't wait to wear it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...