23.10.13

Put A Bird On It (still)


I will forever be wearing (and displaying in my home) things with birds on them.
I just love the shilouete of birds.
Even if in real life they terrify me.


With my new hair I find i'm really favouring cooler earth tones. And black and white.
I have this apprehension that with my hair being colourful I can't have my clothes be too colourful. Which is obviously crazy, but, something i'm going through that I (hopefully) will get past. I have a lot of colour in my closet! (said the former goth).




3 comments:

  1. I looove your hair. It really does add color to anything, even a super neutral outfit! And birds are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've been MIA... but your HAIR!!!! You look so different... I see you are still blogging and killing it fashionably!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgness I think your hair colour looks great on you! it seems to really cool down your skin tone and makes your face look really bright and fresh! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...