25.2.14

she rules her life like a bird in flight

I blame my recent obsession with AHS: Coven for my tandem recent obession with hats.
Those witches can rock a hat. 


But my head is pretty big.
Bigger than a woman's head should be, according to every store that sells hats. Every hat I would try on never fit my big ol' head properly. 
Until one blessed day. When I was at Target, picking up socks before work because I didn't have any clean ones (don't judge), I came across this hat.
I put it upon my head.
And it fit.


HALLELUJAH.
It's a miracle. 
I love my new hat.
It just brings me closer to my delusion.



I went to my favourite place one day during my reading break to take some photos. 
This lake is the most magical and peaceful place to me.
So I thought it was appropriate to channel some witchy vibes.



Outfit details:
hat: Target
dress & jacket: Old Navy
tights: Forever 21+ (online)
boots: The Bay

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I know that feel. Hats never fit me either. When I was in Mexico, I really wanted a slick hat to keep the sun off my face but also be dapper. I tried all the ladies hats and of course, all of them were too small, so I bought a man's hat and loved it. My mom hates it, because it is obviously masculine, which kind of makes me love it even more? Anyway, you look fab. Please continue rocking on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...