22.4.14

birthday baby

Okay so I am not really a baby. I am now 25. Which is crazy.
But with the amount of crying I've done up to and after my birthday would make you think I am a baby. Birthdays are hard for me.

BUT AT LEAST I LOOKED CUTE.

I went to my favourite place, beautiful Buntzen lake to celebrate my old age. 


I also broke out my new floral doc martens I got while in Portland recently. I've been dreaming of them forever and i'm so glad I finally have them! Happy birthday to me.



dress: old navy
tights: we love colors




4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! You looked super cute on your birthday. :-) I love Buntzen lake and the walk around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy little birthday! Floral Docs!! Jelly! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blondellamy'Dean LLP was started in July 2012 by Anna Lynn Johnson and Chris McClelland. A Curvy Girl plus size shorts. Sizes 10-36. Create an account to receive a free $5-$50 account credit. Plus Size Boutique and Plus Size Shorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...